Air fryer cabbage steaks or quarters come out tender yet crispy on the edges with LOTS of flavors. If you love this vegetable, this is a new way to try it.
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil but butter is better
- 1/4 tsp Old Bay for each cabbage steak piece
- 1/8 tsp onion powder for each cabbage steak piece
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt for each cabbage steak piece
- Pour 1/4 c water underneath your air fryer basket. Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Slice cabbage 3/4″ thick so you have a slice of it.
- Place cabbage steak piece into preheated air fryer basket and top with 1 tbsp butter in the middle of each piece, or drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Then sprinkle seasonings of choice (we use what is listed above) on top.
- Close basket and set to 8 minutes.
- Open basket, if you want edges crispier add 2 more minutes and check again. Enjoy immediately for best results.