1½ cups cooked chicken breast, skinless and diced
3½ cups cooked brown rice, you can use about 1 cup rawBasmati brown rice
1½ tbsp canola oil
1 cup frozen peas, unthawed
½ cup sliced scallions
2 tsp toasted sesame oil or canola oil
1 cup chopped celery
3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
4 egg whites
2 scallions for garnish (optional)
black pepper, to taste
1. Add canola oil in a large nonstick pan or nonstick wok and preheat over medium-high heat. Mix in cooked chicken and scallions and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
2. Add the broken frozen peas, cooked rice, celery, and soy sauce. Cook for around 3 minutes until heated through, stir softly to coat all ingredients. Move rice mixture to the sides of pan or wok. Add egg whites to the center of wok. Cook while stirring about
1 minute or until the egg whites are fully cooked. Mix together eggs and rice mixture. Pour sesame oil, a bit black pepper and then stir fry ingredients all together.
3. You can serve immediately. Leftovers can be stored in a refrigerator during the next 2 days.
One of the dishes that should not be missed on your menu is chicken mixed. Close to being unique and unique, many people mistake chicken to be mixed with dishes made from this type of meat, but that is absolutely not true. With simple ingredients, nothing spicy is hard to find but the dish promises to bring you a great feeling, eating once will definitely have a second. Quickly join the kitchen with homnayangi.vn to discover immediately how to make this deliciously delicious chicken mix right away!
Ingredients for making chicken mix for 2 people:
– 500 grams chopped cabbage
– 250 grams chopped carrots
– 1 teaspoon canola oil or sesame oil
– 1/3 of vinegar oil for salad dressing
– 500 grams of diced chicken, boiled and sliced
– 1/3 cup peanuts, finely chopped
Boil chicken meat, cut and tear
How to make mixed chicken for 2 people to eat:
Step 1 : Stir fry the vegetables and sliced carrots in the oil pan. Turn the heat on medium and turn it over and over to cook evenly, but retain the fresh color and light crunchiness of the carrots. The process lasts about 3 minutes.
Step 2: Add spices to the carrots and cabbage earlier, add the chicken, can turn over the kitchen a little or as you like. Display to a plate, sprinkle with a little more pomegranate seeds Chicken dishes are both easy to make and healthy. The dish comes with rice.
Enjoy your meal with this delicious steamed chicken!
You can try find out more about
Scrumptious Chicken Fried Rice