10 Easy Hairstyles For School
Page 3 of 11
Chunky Side Braid
The chunky side braid is a stylish and easy-to-do hairstyle that can be dressed up or down. Here’s a simple tutorial on how to achieve this hairstyle:
- Start with clean, brushed hair. Create a side parting on the opposite side of your natural parting.
- Gather a chunk of hair from the larger side of your parting and divide it into three sections.
- Begin braiding the hair, taking the outer section over the middle section, alternating sides as you work your way down the braid.
- Once you have braided the hair to the end, secure the braid with a hair tie.
- Use your fingers to gently loosen the braid, creating a chunky, textured look.
- Bring the braid over your shoulder to the opposite side of your head.
- Optional: Pull out some strands of hair around your face to frame it.
- Finish with a spritz of hairspray to keep the style in place.
That’s it! With just a few simple steps, you can achieve the chunky side braid hairstyle. This hairstyle can be customized by adding more or fewer braids, or by using hair accessories like pins or headbands.
Take it from Makenna Ashley.