There are many beautiful prom dresses with sleeves that you can choose from. Here are some styles to consider:
- Off-the-shoulder sleeves: These sleeves are draped over the shoulders, providing coverage and elegance. They can be short or long.
- Cap sleeves: These sleeves are short and cover the shoulders. They are a popular choice for prom dresses.
- Bell sleeves: These sleeves are wide and flared at the end, creating a dramatic look.
- Long sleeves: Long sleeves can add a touch of sophistication to your prom dress. You can choose from fitted sleeves or flowy ones.
- Sheer sleeves: Sheer sleeves are a great way to add a hint of sexiness to your prom dress. They can be made of lace, tulle, or other sheer fabrics.
When choosing a prom dress with sleeves, consider the style of the dress, the fabric, and the color. You want to choose a dress that fits your body type and makes you feel confident and beautiful.