However, when designing some units, the problem of shoe cabinets is not taken into consideration. As a result, some conventional shoe cabinets have no place to put. They have to find someone else to design and find someone to customize the shoe cabinets.
Today, the day market introduces you to several new ideas for putting shoes, saving money and practical, very suitable for use in small apartments or rental houses.
Parts assembled shoe cabinet
Part-assembled shoe cabinets are somewhat similar to the modular design. Instead of using the entire shoe cabinet directly, instead of using a small storage box, they are reasonably assembled into what you want.
IKEA’s THRONES shoe cabinet has its essence, and it can do everything together. It is also very capable to take out a single one.
Although it occupies less space, one of its functions is not leaky. It can not only put shoes but also have a countertop for traditional shoe cabinets. It is also smaller and more convenient to use than traditional shoe cabinets.
The combination method is created by you, you can freely choose it, or you can adjust it flexibly according to the actual situation of the apartment type, and choose the appropriate combination method.
Hanging shoe rack
Hanging shoe racks are lighter than floor-standing shoe racks and can also be combined in any combination.
As for opening up, it may be easier to fall into dust, but at a glance, you can see clearly and it is convenient to pick and place. The overall matching effect of the shoe rack depends on the face value of the shoe.
Combine the hanging shoe rack with the shoe cabinet above, partly open, partly covered, mixed and matched, more in line with daily life habits.
Simple shoe putting device
Very simple shoe placement device, one shelf can meet your shoe placement needs. Although it is not very beautiful, but it is good to put shoes on.
There is a similar way to the shelf, but instead of lying flat, it stands upright and takes up less space.
Although the appearance is not as good as the two aesthetics described above, the occupied area is the smallest, suitable for small spaces.
Creative shoe rack
A very creative way to store shoes, although it may not be suitable for home use, I personally like it very much.
Each one is a separate foldable shelf , put it down when needed, and fold it back when not in use. The number and position are set by yourself, and the playability is full.
Why is this not suitable for daily use?
Customizing a wall folding rack is expensive and takes up a lot of space. There is rarely such a big wall at the entrance of the room. Such a shoe rack is said to be used for putting shoes, rather than for displaying shoes.
Compared with traditional shoe cabinets, these freely combinable shoe cabinets are significantly more creative.
The installation is also very convenient, and a simple look can also create a beautiful picture effect. Friends who have no idea can consider it.
You can try find out more about
How do you organize shoes in a small space
JUST USE THIS FORM FOR SEARCH
- Overall Dimensions: 44.5"W x 14.63"D x 27.5"H; Left side shelves: 28.12"W X 11.75"D X 5.37"H, Right side shelves: 14.12"W X 11.75"D X 5.37"H
- Three hinged front doors with solid-wood handles
- 4 fixed-height shelves on each side for versatile shoe storage
- Medium-Density fiberboard and engineered-wood frame with dark-brown (espresso) PU veneer finish
- Assembly required
- Ample storage space: This shoe cabinet comes with a spacious drawer for keeping small items like keys, belts, shoe inserts, shopping cards for your convenience. Four shelves measured 73.5x32.8x1.2cm/ 29x12.9x0.5’’ for each can hold 12 pairs of shoes at most, ideal for family or shoe collection.
- Selected material: Our shoe storage cabinet is crafted out of P2 compliant MDF to reduce the formaldehyde emissions to the minimum amount possible, providing you and your family a safe and healthy living environment. The fully-painted cabinet is also easy to clean with damp cloth.
- Louvered door design: For extending the service life of shoes and personal hygiene, we’d better store our shoes in a dry place with good air circulation. Out of this consideration, our shoe storage cabinet applies two louvered doors with inset magnetic door stop for better ventilation and closing.
- Adjustable tier height: The height of the removable upper tier and lower tier (middle tier is fixed) can be easily adjusted to 9.5cm/ 3.7’’ and 16cm/ 6.3’’ in 6.5cm/2.6’’ increments for storing different types of shoes.
- Customer satisfaction has always been our pursuit, if not happy with this transaction, please do not hesitate to contact us for help.
- Engineered wood construction
- Wenge dark brown finish
- Six (6) shelves provide shoe storage for 12 pairs of shoes
- Cut-outs on back provide ventilation and deter mold growth
- Silver-finished PVC handles
- Material: engineered wood, PU veneer
- Contemporary shoe-storage cabinet
- Slatted front doors include sturdy solid-wood handles and the espresso finish and wedge-shaped feet belie this cabinet
- Overall 30.75 Inch W x 14.625 Inch D x 45.25 Inch H, shelf from top to bottom(5): 28.625 Inch W x 12.75 Inch D x 5.5 Inch H, drawer:26.375 Inch W X 11.25 Inch D X 4.5 Inch H---68.LBS
- Finish: Dark brown finish
- 2-door version comes with 4 fixed shelves providing 5 shelving space
- 2-door version fits up to 15 pairs of shoes
- Made of particle board; Large cheval mirror. Shelf/Drawer1 - 6.93 High x 28 Wide x 9.25 Deep inches. Shelf/Drawer2 - 6.89 High x 28 Wide x 9.25 Deep inches. Shelf/Drawer3 - 6.93 High x 28 Wide x 11.73 Deep inches
- Suitable for hallway