Air Fryer Garlic Mushrooms
Servings: 2 Servings
- 8 oz. (227 g) mushrooms, washed and dried
- 1–2 Tablespoons (15–30 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Worcestershire or soy sauce
- Kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- lemon wedges (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) chopped parsley
Cut mushrooms in half or quarters (depending on preferred size). Add to the bowl, then toss with oil, garlic powder, Worcestershire/soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
Air fry at 380°F for 10-12 minutes, tossing and shaking halfway through.
Squeeze lemon and top with chopped parsley.
- Recipes were cooked in 3-4 qt air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker, so adjust the cooking time.
- If the recipe and cooking are doubling in multiple batches, the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated. Recipe timing is written based on not preheating the Air Fryer.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in the recipe.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 384mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Iron: 0.8mg