Bang Bang Cauliflower is easy to make in the air fryer for crispy spicy air fryer cauliflower! This bang bang sauce is delicious, healthy, and versatile!
Course Side Dish
Air Fryer Cauliflower Ingredients
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt + pepper
Bang Bang Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo
- 2 tbsp sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
Air Fryer Cauliflower Instructions
1. Drizzle olive oil onto cauliflower. Season with salt + pepper.
2. Place into air fryer sprayed with coconut oil cooking spray. Cook at 400F for 10 minutes, shaking at 5 minutes.
Bang Bang Sauce Instructions
1. While cauliflower is in the air fryer, combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Once cauliflower is cooked, add to a bowl along with bang bang sauce. Add bang bang sauce by tbsp starting with 3-5 then adding in more as desired. Serve immediately.
Serving size assumes 1 serving cauliflower plus 1 1/3 tbsp bang bang sauce.