Yeap, that’s what the name says, Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball. A twist on a classic cheese ball and a man dream come true. All the spiciness of wings and deliciousness of a cheese dip. This was an instant favorite in our house. And it will be in our spread come the big game.
I LOVE this with chicken in a biscuit crackers, actually I refused to eat it with out them. (yeap, I am a pain. :))
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 12.5 oz. can chicken
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (divided)
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper, to taste
- *Combine all the above ingredients into a large mixing bowl, with holding 1/4 to 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Mix until evenly combine.
- Lay out 2 large sheets of plastic wrap about 12 inches long each. Lay out on on counter and lay the other on top the opposite direction making a lowercase t.
- Take cheese mixture and pat into a ball as best you can. Take remaining mozzarella and pat on the outside. Fold plastic wrap over ball. Reshape if needed.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until firm.
This could easily be changed to suit your tastes with blu cheese or anything else.
You can try find out more about
Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball