- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken thighs, boneless & skinless
- 2/3 cup buffalo sauce, or to taste
- tortilla chips
- 6 oz. mozzarella, shredded
- 6 oz. provolone, shredded (or blu cheese)
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- ranch or blu cheese dressing (to drizzle on top)
- garlic powder (to taste)
- salt & pepper
- *Preheat oven to 350 F degrees, on a baking sheet place chicken thighs. Season with garlic powder, salt & pepper. Bake until juices run clear, turning once, about 30 mins. Cube or shredded when cool enough to handle. set aside.
- On a large pizza pan or baking sheet place a single layer (slightly overlapping) of chips. Sprinkle about a 1/3 of the cheese on the chips.
- In a medium bowl mix buffalo sauce and chicken until evenly coated. Then layer chicken on top of cheese and chips.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with celery and dressing.
- Serve hot.