Cherry 7 up, Corona and tequila!!
A mighty tasty Cherry Beer Margarita. Enough said.
This post was suppose to be up last night..
After we made a batch. But we had too much fun relaxing and drinking these last night.
Sorry. One little warning these are a bit strong. Add more soda if needed.
- 12 oz. frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 oz. tequila, cold
- 12 oz. cherry soda, cold (I use cherry 7up)
- 12 oz. beer, cold (I use Corona)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grenadine, or to taste
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- cherries, to garnish
- sugar, to coat rim
- *In a pitcher mix together limeade, tequila, cherry soda, beer, juice of half of a lime, and grenadine (if desired). Stir until limeade is melted, then add plenty of ice. Add extra cherry soda if needed.
- Moisten the rim of the glasses with water or a lime slice. Turn glass upside down and dip & twist it in a little sugar. Pour & garnish with remaining limes.