A super simple and easy way to make Maple, Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Overnight Oats in a jar! Fill your mason jar with rolled oats, maple syrup, cinnamon and milk and wake up to a quick and healthy gluten-free breakfast.
- 2 cups rolled oats gluten-free
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups almond milk
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ¾ tsp. cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup pecans coarsely chopped, toasted
- In four mason jars place equal amounts of the oats, vanilla and milk in each. Stir to mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and maple syrup. Pour a quarter of this mixture in each of the jars over the oats. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate jars for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, toast pecans at 325 degrees for 5-7 minutes. Divide pecans and sprinkle in each jar.
- Serve with additional cinnamon and maple syrup, if desired, and enjoy!
**This recipe can either be made in two larger mason jars, each holding two servings, or four smaller mason jars, each containing one single serving.
You can try find out more about
Maple, Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Overnight Oats in a Jar