Garlic Parmesan Zucchini is a great side dish that can be easily prepared in an air fryer. The following recipe will show you how to make crispy Garlic Parmesan Zucchini in your air fryer:
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the flour, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- In a separate shallow bowl, beat the eggs.
- In a third shallow bowl, mix together the Panko breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Dip each zucchini slice into the flour mixture, then into the beaten eggs, and finally coat it with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the coated zucchini slices in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Spray the zucchini slices with cooking spray.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve hot.
The Garlic Parmesan Zucchini is perfect as a side dish or a snack. Enjoy the crispy, flavorful, and healthy zucchini in no time with this simple recipe.