In Japan it is customary to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Japanese follow a water therapy (water therapy) approved by the Medical Association of Japan (Japan Meical Association). This therapy combat serious, old and modern diseases. Japanese medical society claims that this therapy (water therapy) is effective combat and prevent the following diseases / symptoms:
- Headaches and body
- cardiac system
- Arthritis, fast heartbeat
- Epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma
- Tuberculosis, meningitis, kidney disease and urinary
- Vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, hemorrhoids,
- Diabetes, constipation
- All eye diseases, womb
- menstrual disorders
- Diseases of ear nose and throat.
- 22 ounces baby to wake up (650 ml) of water, above all in the morning. Slowly, slowly.
- Now you can brush and clean the mouth but do not eat anything for at least 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, you can eat and drink as you normally do.
- Do not drink or eat anything for two hours after breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- If you can not drink four glasses at the beginning, start with less and go up gradually.
conclusionWater therapy has no negative side effects rather than go to the bathroom a lot for those people who are not used. It may also happen that you feel symptoms of detoxification (detox), these are 100% normal and occur when the body is being cleaned (removing toxins) or combating harmful organisms. Among the symptoms that you may experience in the detoxification process they are: itching, dizziness, nausea, headache, upset stomach, cravings, diarrhea, fatigue, tiredness, feeling discouraged, moodiness among others. Do not worry, not everyone suffers these symptoms and if it happens, usually see one or two of these. The duration can vary from a few days to a few weeks depending on so many’re removing toxins from your body. Let your body take care of the symptoms, that is, let them pass naturally as blocking drug also block the healing process.
You can try find out more about
Water therapy: benefits of drinking water on an empty stomach