10 Easy Hairstyles For School
Page 8 of 11
Upside-Down Braided Ponytail
The Upside-Down Braided Ponytail is a chic and sophisticated hairstyle that can be worn for both casual and formal occasions. Here is a simple tutorial on how to achieve this hairstyle:
- Start with clean, dry hair. Brush out any tangles or knots in your hair.
- Flip your head upside down and gather all of your hair at the nape of your neck.
- Divide your hair into three equal sections, with the middle section being slightly larger than the other two.
- Begin a Dutch braid by crossing the right section under the middle section, then crossing the left section under the middle section. On each subsequent cross, add a small amount of hair to the right and left sections before crossing them under the middle section.
- Continue braiding until you reach the ends of your hair. Secure the braid with an elastic band.
- Flip your head back up and gather all of your hair, including the braid, into a high ponytail.
- Secure the ponytail with an elastic band.
- Optional: Wrap a small section of hair around the base of the ponytail to conceal the elastic band.
- Optional: Gently pull on the braided section of hair to create a more voluminous look.
- Finish with a spritz of hairspray to keep the style in place.
That’s it! With just a few simple steps, you can achieve the Upside-Down Braided Ponytail. This hairstyle can be customized by using different types of braids or by adding hair accessories like pins or flowers.
Two Little Girls Hairstyles has a great tutorial, but you can also flip your head over and do it that way.