For the night when I need something on the table but don’t have the energy to do so. I turn to this, its easy and a nice twist on pizza. We love our pizza around this house and this is the kids favorite to eat. Feel free to add more toppings, or take away. Ingredient
- 1/2 lb. Italian sausage or ground beef
- 4 oz. pepperoni, halved (about 3/4 cup)
- 15 oz. pizza sauce
- 2 – 16 oz. can refrigerated biscuits, quartered (I use flaky)
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (divided)
- *Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet and then drain. Remove from heat and stir in sauce, pepperoni, about 3/4 of the cheese, and biscuits. Mix gently until combined. Spoon mixture into a greased 9 X13 pan.
- Bake for 25 mins. Then sprinkle on remaining cheese and bake another 10 mins.
- Let stand 5 mins before serving.
You can try find out more about