We stumbled upon this little gem a few months ago and have made it several times since. It is our new favorite dessert dip, my hubby even said he loves it. Tastes just like cake batter, and I have a deep love affair with cake batter flavor anything! 🙂
- 1/2 cup butter, melted & cooled
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Funfetti cake mix (mix powder, not batter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons sprinkles
- *With an electric hand mixer beat cream cheese, powder sugar and cake mix together until combined.
- Add in vanilla, milk, and butter, Mix for about 2 mins until smooth and creamy. (Mixture will be thick)
- Pour in bowl and top with sprinkles and refrigerate until chilled. When it first comes out of the fridge it will some what hard giving it a few minutes to come to room temperature helps.
- Serve with animal crackers, vanilla wafers, or your favorite cookie